Rule 39: Pension scheme, eligibility, procedure and sanction of pension etc -
Every registered building or other construction worker beneficiary,
- who has completed sixty years of age and
- who has paid subscription fee for a continuous period of [not less than three years] and remain as such construction worker until he attains the age of sixty years and
- who has paid the subscription fees until sixty years is eligible for pension.
- Every registered building or other construction worker who is eligible for pension under sub-rule (1) shall submit his application in Form XII to the board.
- The registered building or other construction worker shall surrender his beneficiary Identity Card with the application.
- The board after verifying the application, shall send to the registered building or other construction worker, the pension sanction order along with the pension Identity card having electronically generated unique pension payment Order No.
- If the Board after considering the application comes to the conclusion that the applicant is not eligible for pension, such application shall be rejected after providing an opportunity of being heard, to the applicant.
- The legal dependents or heirs shall inform the Board about the death of the pensioner along with the death certificate in order to close the bank account.
- The amount of pension shall not exceed a sum of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) per month. and the beneficiary shall not avall similar benefit under any of the Government schemes.
- The beneficiary shall submit the Living Certificate Form XII-A to the sanctioning authority for each year.
- The pension sanctioning authority shall maintain a register in Form XIII.
- Photocopy of ID card attested by gazetted officer
- Original ID card submitted to the Board
- Photocopy of benificiary's bank passbook
- Provide Living Certificate every year
- Ration Card
- Employer Certificate
- Application can be submitted wihtin 6 months after attaining the age of sixty years
- In case of Beneficiary death, Nominee should provide death certificate to Board
- Before attaining age of 60 years Registered construction worker shall be the beneficiary of the board
- continuously for the period of 3 years. Application Fee : NA
- Applicant needs to submit the application.
- Sumission of subcription certificate by SLI/LI.
- Application processing and Verification by Senior/ Labour Inspector.
- Preparation of inspection report by Senior/Labour Inspector
- Review and Approval by Secretary /Joint Secretary
- In case the data of the beneficiary is not available, the data has to be fetched from the labour officer
- Copy of the Age proof attached submitted at the time of Registration
Procedure for applying: