Rule 43: Assistance for delivery of child by a registered women construction worker
- The Secretary or any other officer authorized in the behalf by the Board, shall on an application from a registered woman construction worker sanction [a sum of Rs.30000/- for a female child and a sum of Rs 20000/- for a male child], only for first two deliveries, on her producing proof of delivery of a child to her.
- The Amount shall be sanctioned, only if the conditions are fulfilled namely.
- The registered woman construction worker can get this assistance only twice [and that the second claim application shall be accompanied by an affidavit stating that the claim is for second delivery].
- The registered woman construction worker shall have no dues payable to the Board and
- The registered woman construction worker shall not be given this assistance if she already has two living children.
- The certification of registration of birth obtained from the registrar of births and deaths or certificate of delivery in a government or private hospital in the state of Karnataka duly signed by the doctor concerned from the institution shall be produced along with the application
- The assistance shall be in the form of Fixed Deposit or Bond (Thayi Lakshmi Bond)In the name of the mother for a period of atleast 3 years.
- The application for claiming the amount specified in the sub-rule (1), shall be in Form XVII. Supporting Document:
- Affidavit for second child
- Proof of Bank Account
- Photo of Child
- Employment Certificate
- Proof of Identity/Smart card issued by the Board
- Discharge Summary
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Application can be submitted wihtin 6 months of delivery Application Fee : NA
- Applicant needs to submit the application
- Sumission of subcription certificate by SLI/LI
- Application processing and Verification by Senior/ Labour Inspector
- Preparation of inspection report by Labour Inspector
- Review and Approval by Labour Officer
Delivery Time (Days) : 30
Procedure for applying: